This morning, while I was trying to get some sleep, my daughter called me from the bus stop because she missed the first bus. This happened because she takes too long to get ready in the morning. My phone rang in the middle of my nap and she was asking me to pick her up, and drop her to the next bus. I had to get out of my bed and take her so she wouldn't be late.
My phone rang around 9:30 after my daughter was in school and she called to tell me that the mayor scheduled a random security check in her school. She was crying to me saying that they took her ipod and her cellphone for no reason. I told her she shouldn't have it out, but I found out that it was in her bookbag. So now, she has to wait until Monday when I can come to the school and pick it up for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe that was a little lesson to her..:P
ReplyDeleteKids will give you grey hair!
ReplyDelete