Tuesday, October 13, 2009
This morning, I went to therapy. When I came home, my back was killing me and I was exhausted. I forced myself to come to school even though I was really tired. Going to school wasn't that bad because everyday I learn something new. After school when I got home, my daughter surprised me with a McDonald's chicken sandwich. But then, she asked me "Did you eat your sandwich?" I told her no and when I went downstairs , I saw her eating it. She told me that I didn't want it and then asked me if I wanted some now after she almost finished it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sorry you did not get a chance to eat your sandwhich!
ReplyDeleteI went to physical therapy for a long time for my back, and it always made it feel worse afterwards! Tell your daughter that she owes you a chicken sandwich!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better.
ReplyDelete