Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Tuesday night
Hi guys, what's up? I just wanted to let you know that I'm very sorry about what happened during my presentation. I did not mean to be so emotional, but I could not help it. I never want to talk about my past because I know it could be very emotional for me and others. Anyway, I'm fine now. This is why we can not let our obstacles take over our lives. We have the power to control it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOLANE YOU WERE EXCELLENT TODAY. I LOVED YOUR CLOTHES AND HOW YOU EXPLAINED US MANY THINGS ABOUT YOUR LIFE. YOU MUST NOT BE SORRY. I SHARE WITH YOU MANY IDEAS AND PERHAPS MANY SITUATIONS.
ReplyDeleteSolane, don't worry! Your presentation was great. It is really hard to talk about things like that, and you shared with us some very important things. We are honored that you spoke about them with us.
ReplyDelete