Friday, November 6, 2009

At the Laundromat

After school, I went home. When I got there, I noticed that I have so many clothes to wash. I decided to go to the laundromat. While my clothes were being washed I sat down. I saw this man who was about 80 years old. This poor man had a dryer filled with clothes, and he was trying to take them out one by one. Some of them dropped on the floor, and he could barely bend down to pick it up. When I saw that, I got a laundry cart for him because he did not have one. I helped him take the clothes out of the dryer and fold them. The old man felt so happy and thanked me. I was glad I helped him out.
So, last week Barby was asking us to do three things to show kindness to other people. Helping and paying attention to others is something I believe we should continue to do. Believe me, you will feel happy about doing it.

4 comments:

  1. solane!!!
    how nice you are!!!

    i appoint you for our principle!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you!! You really are altruisic!! Every chance you get you are kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you helped an elderley person.

    ReplyDelete