Tuesday, October 27, 2009
A Busy Vacation
Hi everyone! How are you all doing? Hope your vacation was okay. I had so much to do in these two days, it was not vacation for me. On Monday, I had two doctor appointments and therapy. Tuesday, one doctor appointment and dental appointment for me and my daughter. It was pretty hectic. By the way, are you guys ready for the new teacher, or are you worried? Don't be scared, I think Barby will be be fun just like Christina. Also, remember that if we don't want to have time-outs, we have to behave ourselves and compromise. If we do not do what we are supposed to do, Christie will be disappointed in us. So let's be prepared for Barby tomorrow.
See ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes I don't like to give time-outs!! I give enough of them at home:).
ReplyDelete