Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Instinct

Last week I had plans to go to the mall and go to the movies. When I woke up Saturday morning I felt very depressed and discouraged. I did not feel like doing anything and the day passed by. When the night came, I had to go to work, but I did not feel like it. So, I don't like calling sick and I went to work. Then the accident happened. Sometimes you can feel when something will happen to you. The same thing happened 6 years ago. My daughter and I were supposed to go to a family picnic in Eisenhower Park. The day before, the picnic I went many places to buy the ticket, but no tickets. I felt very disappointed and discouraged. A friend called me and offered me two tickets. I told her I didn't feel like going anymore and I really didn't want to go. But, she encouraged me so me and my daughter were on the way to go when we got on Fulton and Front Street. A driver took a red light and crashed into my car. We almost got killed, and my car was totaled. Sometimes we must listen to our instincts.

2 comments:

  1. Solane, car accidents are terrible. You are lucky that you were not hurt too badly this time. Feel better and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.Sometime lots of drivers are careless.It's better be alert around them.I'm so glad that you are fine.Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete