Thursday, September 24, 2009

The panic time

Last night I was on my way going to work. It was about a couple of minutes before 11:00 p.m. There was a car ahead of me, I think the driver was sleeping behind the wheel because he was driving so slow. So, I went a little bit faster and I passed the other car. Right after I passed the other driver, and I saw a police car with flashing lights and sirens behind me. I pulled over, two police officers came to me. One at my door and the other one at the passenger's door. I said to them "What's going on officers? Why did you guys stop me?" They said to me, "Why are you in a hurry? Where are you going?" I replied, "I'm going to work." They asked where I went to work and I told them New York Hospital. I showed them my work ID and a P.B.A. card I have. They said to me we need you to take care of us when we come to the Hospital. You have to be careful, don't rush, and they let me go. The reason I was panic, because sometime even though you're not wrong, they give you a ticket. I don't like tickets at all, especially traffic tickets where you get points taken off on your license.

1 comment: