Friday, September 18, 2009
Sept. 18
I went to work last night. I had a very busy night, because I was working in the Emergency Room. To make it worse for me, my daughter was supposed to get up at 6:00 a.m. to get ready for school. Usually, I call her about 6:30 a.m. to make sure she's getting ready. When I called her this morning, she did not answer her phone. I thought that she was probably in the shower. When I got off 5 min. after 7 a.m. I called her again. When she picked up the phone, she was still in bed, sleeping. That was the time she was supposed to be on the bus for school. I was so mad and frustrated because I knew I had to go and drop her off to school. I had a bad night and my day started in the same way. Anyway, when I went to school, I felt a little much better. I laughed and talked a little bit, that was helping me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment