Saturday, September 19, 2009
My Saturday
Today was a long day. I went to a funeral this morning because a friend of mine passed away. Then I went to do my hair which took a long a time. I was so exhausted because I fell asleep while the lady put the perm in my hair. The lady had to shake me to let me know that it was time to wash it. After, I did laundry and took my daughter whose been bugging me for the past two weeks to the mall to buy some book Breaking Dawn. I finally took her so she would leave me alone. When I finally got home, i just ate and went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry about your friend. You must be very tired to have fallen asleep at the salon! At least you got to take a nap :)
ReplyDelete